Fortnite developer Epic Games has released a new set of challenges for Season 7, Week 7.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 7 challenges task players with destroying an X-4 Stormwings, dealing damage to opponents and using a Rift in different matches.
Another challenge tasks fans with visiting seven different Expedition Outposts over multiple games.
This challenge is actually pretty easy if you know where to look, or if you remember the eliminations challenge from a previous week.
Typically found near zipline locations, the Expedition Outpost locations can be seen in the map above.
You have to visit seven of them altogether, but not in the same game. It’s also worth remembering that you need to complete your game in order for the challenge to register.
You can check out the remaining Week 7, Season 7 challenges below.
Fortnite Week 7 Free Challenges…
• Visit all Expedition Outposts (7)
• Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
• Pistol eliminations (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
– Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
– Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
– Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
• Search Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
• Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (1) (HARD)
• Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200) (HARD)
– Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
– Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)