Apex Legends season 2 challenges – Here are the week 1 challenges for new Battle Pass
Apex Legends season 2 Battle Pass is out now on the PS4, Xbox One and PCs.
The brand new Apex Legends Battle Pass, for the first time, includes daily and weekly challenges.
On the first day of Apex Legends season 2 the week 1 challenges are available for fans to test their skills against.
You can find below the full list of Apex Legends season 2 week 1 challenges and the rewards on offer…
APEX LEGENDS SEASON 2 WEEK 1 CHALLENGES
• Earn 9,000 stars or XP – +1 Battle Pass level
• Create 20 decoys as Mirage – +1 Battle Pass level
• Block 200 damage with Gibralter’s gun shield – +1 Battle Pass level
• Get 100 headshot – +1 Battle Pass level
• Get a Top 3 finish 3 times – 6,000 stars
• Deal 4,000 damage with light machine guns – 6,000 stars
• Get 25 kills as Bloodhound, Pathfinder, Caustic or Octane – 6,000 stars
• Deal 200 damage in Artillery – 6,000 stars
The Apex Legends team in a blog post also outlined how the new Apex Legends challenges will work.
Lead Product Manager Lee Horn said: “With the launch of Season 2, you’ll be able to complete Daily and Weekly Challenges to level up your Battle Pass.
“As we’ve previously mentioned, we’re endeavouring to balance gameplay purity with variety and fun, so none of this Season’s challenges will require a YouTube tutorial to figure out.
“More than half of your Weekly Challenges will grant an entire Battle Pass level as a reward.
“The remaining Daily & Weekly Challenges grant STARS which, combined with match XP, contribute to a repeatable Weekly Challenge that grants a full Battle Pass level with each completion. STARS are XP specific to Battle Pass, meaning STARS do not impact Account Level progression.”
Apex Legends challenges – Here are the season 2 week 1 challenges
Here is how the new Apex Legends challenges will work, in Respawn’s own words…
Each day, you will receive three new Daily Challenges chosen randomly from a pool of over two hundred.
These challenges range from “Deal 200 Damage in Bunker” to “Play 1 game as Lifeline” and are intended to be achievable in a short play session. Complete your daily challenge and earn 3,000 STARS each.
Your challenge pool will reset every day, so be sure to check back regularly to maximise Battle Pass progress.
Each week, you will receive a set of seven new Weekly Challenges. These challenges are intended to take several play sessions to complete and range from “Get 20 Kills as Gibraltar, Bangalore, or Mirage” to “Loot 100 Epic items.”
Four of the Weekly Challenges are worth 6,000 STARS each (24,000 STARS total) and three of the Weekly Challenges grant an entire Battle Pass level each upon completion.
Starting the season late? No problem – you’ll get access to all previous Weekly Challenges at one. So, if you start in Week 3, you’ll get access to Week 1, 2, and 3 challenges immediately (21 in total).
WEEKLY RESETTING CHALLENGES
Each week, you’ll have an additional set of three special resetting Weekly Challenges. These are the same every week and refresh even if you haven’t completed them. Keep a careful eye on these to make maximum Battle Pass progress.
• Complete five Daily Challenges – Rewards one Battle Pass level
• Complete 10 Daily Challenges – Rewards one Battle Pass level
• Earn 9,000 STARS and/or match XP – Rewards one Battle Pass level
– This quest may be repeated an unlimited number of times each week.
– Each completion increases the STARS and/or match XP required for the next by 9,000, up to a maximum of 54,000. You need 9,000 for the first level, 18,000 for the second level, etc. This challenge resets to 9,000 each week.