The Division 2 has gone offline for server maintenance, as Ubisoft releases a big new update on PS4 and Xbox One.
The latest period of server downtime started at 8.30am GMT in the UK. The game is supposed to be offline for three hours, which would keep it offline until 11.30am.
However, the last time Ubisoft took The Division 2 offline for maintenance it returned much sooner than expected.
Express Online will update the article when The Division 2 comes back online.
Fans will need to download and install the latest update in order to play The Division 2 when it returns.
As you can see from the patch notes below, the new update makes a number of performance fixes to reduce frame drops.
Co-op health scaling has also been addressed, alongside problems with equipping skills and playing in clans.
You can check out the full list of The Division 2 patch notes below…
• Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
• Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
• Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
• Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
• Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
• Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
• Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
• Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
• Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
• Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
• Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
• Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
• Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
• Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
• Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
• Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
• Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
• Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
• Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
• Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
• Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
• Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
• Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.