Love escape room games? Then you will love this!
Move 78 is a new amazing visual novel ESCAPE-ROOM type mystery game and it will mess with your mind. This puzzle ‘escape room’ game blends in both horror, mystery and visual novel to bring a unique and entertaining game where you have to find clues and try to escape each time. It makes the player engaged and always on the lookout to search for more clues in order to advance.
– Solve multiple 3D puzzle rooms with different themed puzzles
– Fight for your life in deadly games and challenges against strange enemies
– Enjoy a deep and mysterious story through a fully-voiced visual novel
– A mix of 3D environments for puzzle-solving gameplay as well as high-quality digitally painted artwork for storytelling
– An immersive high-quality custom soundtrack
Eight complete strangers awake in an unfamiliar complex with fractured memories. They find themselves forced to solve intricate escape rooms and fight for their lives in deadly games. Uncover the mystery behind each of the group’s hidden motives and lost memories.
What brings them together? What happened to the outside world, and who is The Botfly Killer that haunts their nightmares? Find out yourself by checking the game out on its steam page. If you like these types of games, then I really highly suggest you check out Move 78 on its official steam page.
Lastly, it is worth noting that this game was created by what appears to be just a single developer. Building a game this good on your own is incredibly impressive and we look forward to seeing Michael Josephs what produces next! Download Move 78 on steam here.