Fortnite fans have discovered a wealth of leaked skins, items, loading screens and challenges in the Avengers Endgame update.
Fortnite developer Epic Games released update 8.50 during a period of downtime earlier today (April 25).
According to the 8.50 leaks, Fortnite fans will be able to earn a host of Avengers-themed rewards and items by completing challenges or visiting the in-game shop.
As you can see from the leaked images below, this includes a Black Widow pack.
Fans will soon be able to pick up the Black Widow skin, the Widow’s Pack backpack, the Widow’s Bite harvesting tool and more.
Fortnite Battle Royale players will also be able to unlock Marvel rewards by completing Avengers Endgame challenges.
“Complete the Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame Challenges to earn free rewards including Sprays, Banners, and the Avengers Quinjet Glider!” reads a Fortnite leak.
Fortnite Avengers Endgame leaked challenges:
• Deal damage while hovering with Iron Man’s Repulsors
• Collect Infinity Stones
• Play matches on Endgame
• Deal damage by throwing Thor’s Stormbreaker Axe
• Deal damage whilst flying with the Chitauri Jetpack
• Eliminations in different matches of Endgame
• Deal damage with Captain America’s Shield
• Deal damage with the Chitauri Laser Rifle
• Win matches of Endgame as a Chitauri or Thanos
• Deal damage within 10 seconds of grappling with Hawkeye’s Bow
• Deal damage with the Chitauri Energy Launcher
• Win matches of Endgame as the Hero Team.
Fortnite’s Avengers Endgame event launched alongside update 8.50.
“Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones,” read the Epic post.
Heroes start with a treasure map leading to a Mythic Avengers item. The aim is to equip these items and destroy Thanos and his army.
Chitauri Invaders, on the other hand, start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos. Finding additional stones increases Thanos’ power.
The Thanos team wins by claiming all of the Infinity Stones and eliminating all enemies.
Fans have also discovered variants of existing skins (above), which can be unlocked by completing Overtime challenges.