Fortnite visit oversized phone, big piano and giant dancing fish trophy is one of the most eye-catching challenges for week 2.
As per usual the Fortnite challenges have leaked ahead of them officially going live in week 2 of the Battle Pass.
And one of the most eye-catching Fortnite challenges for week 2 of season 9 is visit an oversized phone, big piano and giant dancing fish trophy.
The reward for Fortnite visit an oversized phone, big piano and giant dancing fish trophy is five Battle Stars.
Since the Fortnite week 2 challenges leaked early it gave fans plenty of time to figure out solutions for them.
And one of those that figured out how to solve the Fortnite week 2 challenge is YouTuber Tabor Hill.
In a post online the YouTube channel revealed all the locations that Fortnite fans need to head to on the Battle Royale map for this week 2 challenge.
First up is the Fortnite oversized phone that Battle Royale players need to find for the week 2 season 9 challenge.
There are in fact two Fortnite oversized phone map locations that players can head to.
The Pizza Pit oversized phone is located in the northern area of the Battle Royale map in square E2.
While Fortnite players can find the Durrr Burger oversized phone in square F9.
The next location needed for the Fortnite week 2 challenge is the Fortnite big piano.
This can be found in the eastern corner of the Fortnite Battle Royale map just south of Lonely Lodge in square J6.
The final location Fortnite Battle Royale fans need to find for this week 2 challenge is the Fortnite giant dancing fish trophy.
Seasoned players may be unfamiliar with this location, and that’s because it’s been newly added for Fortnite season 9.
The Fortnite giant dancing fish trophy can be found in square G6 on the Battle Royale map, just south west of Mega Mall.
The Fortnite dancing fish trophy can be seen protruding out of the top of a building’s roof – how it got there is anyone’s guess.
If you’re interested, then here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 2 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 2 SEASON 9 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (5)
• Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores (1)
– Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields (1)
– Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps (1)
– Stage 4: Land at Dusty Divot (1)
– Stage 5: Land at Happy Hamlet (1)
• Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps of Shifty Shafts (3)
FORTNITE WEEK 2 SEASON 9 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal damage with pistols to opponents (500)
• Visit an oversized Phone, a big Piano, and a giant Dancing Fish Trophy (1)
• Search a chest in different named locations in a single match (3)
• Stage 1: Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1)
– Stage 2: Eliminate an opponent from at least 75m away (1)
– Stage 3: Eliminate an opponent from at least 100m away (1)