Fortnite search where the magnifying glass sits at the treasure map loading screen is set to be one of the big week 3 season 8 challenges.
The Fortnite week 3 challenges for the season 8 Battle Pass are going live today but as per usual the tasks leaked early.
And one of the most eye-catching Fortnite week 3 challenges is search where the magnifying glass sits at the treasure map loading screen.
Search where the magnifying glass sits at the treasure map loading screen is one of the paid-for Battle Pass challenges, according to leaks.
Because the Fortnite week 3 challenge leaked early it gave fans plenty of time to figure out how to solve the latest season 8 Battle Pass task.
And one of those who came up with a solution for Fortnite search magnifying glass is YouTuber OmniPie.
In a post online the Fortnite fan revealed the map location players will need to head to to complete the Fortnite week 3 challenge.
The Fortnite week 3 loading screen is called ‘isle of treasure’ and shows a magnifying glass over a hand-drawn Fortnite map.
And as OmniPie points out the magnifying glass is highlighting an area in the Polar Peaks region of the Battle Royale map.
Fortnite fans need to head south west of the Polar Peaks POI.
There they will find an ice statue surrounded by snowy trees – search in this spot to complete the Fortnite week 3 challenge.
Check out pictures in this article showing the spot you’re looking for to complete the Fortnite challenge.
Alternatively, you can also find the OmniPie video showing the location you need to head to embedded in this article.
And if you’re wondering here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 3 season 8 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 3 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a zip line
– Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding a zip line
• Get an elimination with an SMG, pistol, and a Sniper Rifle
• Search chests at Sunny Steps or Fatal Fields
FORTNITE WEEK 3 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Search where the magnifying glass sits on the Treasure Map loading screen
• Use The Baller in different matches
• Place different trap slot items in a single match
• Stage 1: Visit Fatal Fields and Salty Springs in a single match
– Stage 2: Visit Haunted Hills and Tilted Towers in a single match
– Stage 3: Visit Frosty Flights and Loot Lake in a single match
– Stage 4: Visit Lucky Landing and Retail Row in a single match
– Stage 5: Visit Snobby Shores and Tomato Temple in a single match