Fortnite hot spots are central to one of the week 6 challenges for the season 9 Battle Pass.
As per usual the latest Fortnite challenges have leaked ahead of them officially going live in the Battle Pass.
And one of the most eye-catching Fortnite week 6 challenges is focused on the recently added hot spots.
Fortnite hot spots were added during season 9 in the 9.10 patch and they’re the focus of a staged free challenge for week 6.
The three-staged Fortnite week 6 free challenge sees players looking for chests, ammo boxes and aiming for eliminations at a hot spot.
In case you don’t know, hot spots are named locations that are randomly selected in a map across all Fortnite game modes.
These locations feature more loot in higher rarity, and you can spot which POI is a hot spot as its name will be highlighted in gold on the minimal.
There will be at least one hot spot per Fortnite match, but there’s also a 25 per cent chance of two spawning and five per cent possibility of three.
Playing in Team Rumble is your best chance of finding a hot spot as four of them can spawn per match.
Completing all three of the hot spot challenges for Fortnite week 6 will reward players with 10 Battle Stars in total, according to leaks.
In case you’re wondering then here is the full list of the leaked Fortnite week 6 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 6 – LEAKED FREE PASS CHALLENGES
• Staged Challenge: Land at … (5)
– Land at Lucky Landing (1)
– Land at Loot Lake (1)
– Land at Shifty Shafts (1)
– Land at Frosty Flights (1)
– Land at Haunted Hills (1)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
• Staged Challenge: … at a Hot Spot
– Search chests at a Hot Spot (3)
– Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot (3)
– Eliminations at a Hot Spot (1)
FORTNITE WEEK 6 – LEAKED BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200)
• Use a Storm Flip in different matches (3)
• Use different vehicles in a single match (2)
• Eliminate opponents in The Block of Fatal Fields (3)