Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition has finally been officially confirmed for Nintendo Switch after multiple listings gave the game away (rather literally) earlier this year.
Yes, THQ Nordic has revealed that the game will launch on Switch both physically and digitally on 26th September. Back in May, THQ-owned Koch Media’s very own website accidentally revealed the game ahead of time, but it’s still nice to have it properly confirmed.
Here’s a list of game features for you to sink your teeth into:
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.
The game will have a recommended retail price of $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 both at retail and on the eShop when it launches next month.
Looking forward to this one? Do you already own Darksiders: Warmastered Edition on Switch? Leave a comment in the usual place.