The Apex Legends shop is updated periodically around 6 PM PT / 9 PM ET, with each update bringing various new cosmetics items including Legend skins and weapon skins.
We will keep you updated with every new addition as soon as they are available upon each reset.
Here are all the items available in the Apex Legends Shop on February 23, including rarities and pricing.
- The Glorious One (Hemlock) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Warp Zone (Mastiff) – Legendary Weapon Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Void Specialist (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Imperial Warrior (Bloodhound) – Legendary Skin – 1,800 Apex Coins
- Airship Assassin (Wraith) – Legendary Skin – 6,500 Legends Tokens
- Great Winter (Bloodhound) – Legendary Skin – 10,500 Legends Tokens
While the Item Shop in Fortnite Battle Royale contains a Featured section and Daily section that updates on a fairly consistent schedule, it looks as though Apex Legends will run at a slightly different cadence.
The Apex Legends Shop currently contains two categories of items: Featured Items and Exclusive Items.
The Featured section, which currently contains four unique items, reset for the first time on February 13 and featured the inclusion of the first themed skins in celebration of Valentine’s Day.
Rather than resetting the whole section, however, only two of the four items rotated out, only two were taken out to make way for the new Valentine’s items.
The Exclusive section, which currently contains just two items, is a new concept when it comes to item shops in battle royales. These are secondary skins that become available after certain Featured items have been purchased with Apex Coins, and must then be purchased with Legends Tokens.
- Follow Dexerto on Instagram for daily Apex Legends news
Be sure to check back every day to see what new items have been added and also follow us on Twitter @TitanFallBlog for all the latest Apex Legends news!