Fortnite Week 7 challenges are live for Season 7 Battle Pass owners.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the rewards on offer.
Week 7 challenges task players with destroying an X-4 Stormwings, dealing damage to opponents and visiting Expedition Outposts.
Another challenge tasks players with use one of the game’s Rifts or Rift-to-Go items.
This is one of the easier Fortnite challenges, because there’s a good chance you’ll stumble upon a Rift or two regardless.
Rifts are a particularly useful way of getting out of a jam, making them a handy tool when you enter a fire fight.
If you are having trouble finding one, the map image above shows all of the Fortnite Rift locations.
The remaining Fortnite Week 7 challenges can be found below…
Fortnite Week 7 Free Challenges…
• Visit all Expedition Outposts (7)
• Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3)
• Pistol eliminations (3) (HARD)
Fortnite Week 7 Battle Pass Challenges…
• Land at Salty Springs
– Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
– Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
– Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
– Final Stage: Land at Paradise Palms
• Search Chests in Leaky Lake or Frosty Flights (7)
• Destroy flying X-4 Stormwings (1) (HARD)
• Deal damage to opponents in a single match (200) (HARD)
– Stage 2: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300)
– Final Stage: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (400)